Our customers’ privacy and their data security are of importance to us as much as we value our own. We therefor took every aspect in consideration and we’re certain you can use our website services with confidence.
We respect your privacy and put you in control of your own personal information.
We do not sell, share or store your data. You will not receive any unsolicited phone calls, email spam or marketing letters.
We are easy to talk to and we always value feedback, please call us whenever you feel the need to confirm or clarify any uncertainties.
- Your information
This is the only information from you:
- We use Google Analytics to count visitors and referral traffic to our website. This is broad information and is not personal information;
- If you subscribe to our email newsletters then we will store your email address only for the purpose of sending our newsletter;
- Product or service reviews that you post to our website for publication on the internet. You can choose a username and post anonymously. It is your choice and is not compulsory;
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website; so this are our email inboxes, which we promise to clean out if your query has been entirely dealt with;
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy and our privacy promise.
Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to [any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors] insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy and to provide the services as requested. We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping any passwords you use for on our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Reviews on our website
We ask that reviews be true and accurate and avoid language not suitable for a public website. All reviews go through several stages before it is published, it is moderated for ads, spam, obscenities, personal contact info and links to other websites.
Sometimes things go wrong. But rest assured, we are committed to providing a high-quality service and product to all our customers. However, when something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it, so please call us on 1300 FLYOVER (3596837) or email us email@example.com. This will help us improve our standards. We ask for a maximum of 7 business days to review your complaint, although we aim to rectify complaints much sooner.
The process we follow will first acknowledge receipt of your complain followed by a thorough investigation. This will normally involve liaising with all parties involved in your complaint. We will communicate with you to confirm the details and discuss to hopefully resolve your issue. After gathering the facts we will conclude with a detailed written reply to your complaint including suggestions for resolving the matter.
We welcome feedback and suggestions to help us stay current with the latest trends and our customers’ preferences. Please send us an e-mail.
Terms of using the Aero Survey and Photography website
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
License to use website
Unless otherwise stated, aerosurveyand photography.com.au and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print from aerosurvey and photography.com.au for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must NOT:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on this website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within the legal entity, which is the customer in agreement with our services.
- You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website without Aero Survey and Photography’s express written consent.
- You must not use this website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use this website for any purposes related to marketing without Aero Survey and Photography’s express written consent.
Access to certain areas of this website is restricted. Aero Survey and Photography reserves the right to restrict access to other areas of this website, or indeed this entire website, at Aero Survey and Photography’s sole discretion.
If Aero Survey and Photography provides you with an user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of this website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password are kept confidential.
Aero Survey and Photography may disable your user ID and password in Aero Survey and Photography’s sole discretion without notice or explanation.
In these terms and conditions, “your user content” means material (including without limitation text, images, audio material, video material and audio-visual material) that you submit to this website, for whatever purpose. This includes product reviews.
You grant to Aero Survey and Photography a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your user content in any existing or future media. You also grant to aerosurveyandphotography com.au the right to sub-license these rights, and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
Your user content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any third party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or Aero Survey and Photography or a third party (in each case under any applicable law).
You must not submit any user content to the website that is or has ever been the subject of any threatened or actual legal proceedings or other similar complaint.
Aero Survey and Photography reserves the right to edit or remove any material submitted to this website, or stored on aerosurveyandphotography.com.au servers, or hosted or published upon this website.
Aero Survey and Photography rights under these terms and conditions in relation to user content, Aero Survey and Photography does not undertake to monitor the submission of such content to, or the publication of such content on this website.
This website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Aero Survey and Photography makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Aero Survey and Photography does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind, they are rather recommendations.
Limitations of liability
Aero Survey and Photography will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of – contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Aero Survey and Photography has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Aero Survey and Photography has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Aero Survey and Photography officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or Aero Survey and Photography services.
Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Aero Survey and Photography officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Aero Survey and Photography itself.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
You hereby indemnify Aero Survey and Photography and undertake to keep Aero Survey and Photography indemnified against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid) incurred or suffered by Aero Survey and Photography arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
Without prejudice to Aero Survey and Photography other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, Aero Survey and Photography may take such action as Aero Survey and Photography deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Aero Survey and Photography may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time. Revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the revised terms and conditions on this website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Aero Survey and Photography may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with Aero Survey and Photography ‘srights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
These terms and conditions, together with administrative documents, constitute the entire agreement between you and Aero Survey and Photography in relation to your use of this website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of this website.
Third party websites
Where our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites, we have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.